- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vega (brand), Klaveness Radiofabrikk; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 150; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Turist 501 - Vega brand, Klaveness
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 210 x 140 mm / 13.8 x 8.3 x 5.5 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 388.00 NKr
- Mentioned in
- Norwegian Historical Radio Society
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 21 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vega (brand), Klaveness Radiofabrikk; Oslo