- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster; USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: International
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: K-60 - Kolster; USA
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
Stein "Cathedral & Tombstone Radios" lists 6 tubes for this model.
- Price in first year of sale
- 635.00 SFR
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 and before
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 157.)
- Other Models
Here you find 101 models, 47 with images and 67 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster; USA