- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- 1947 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200 - 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BM20T - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Export radio with MW and two SW bands covering approximatly 2.4MHz to 6.5MHz and 7.5MHz to 18MHz
Early KB BM20T/1 radios were originally made for use on 100 volt supplies. Later versions were made for 200 - 220 volt supplies.
However one example of the BM20T/1 (the red example seen here) is marked for 110 & 220 volts
Same style cabinet as the KB BM20
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB