Transistor Rhapsody OP21A
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Rhapsody OP21A - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
KB service note;
The models OP21A & PP31A are similar to the OP21 & PP31 but fitted with Car aerial socket with additional winding on ferrite rod. Incidentally, this rod aerial assembly was used as a replacement item for all four models, the car aerial winding should be left disconnected when used in OP21 and PP31.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 1386
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 414 models, 371 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB