Monarch Portable (4 dial)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Krasco Manufacturing Co. Inc./ Krasberg Tool & MFG. Co.; Chicago, Illinois (Monarch)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 x 1.5 / 22 / 90 Volt
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monarch Portable - Krasco Manufacturing Co. Inc./
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19 x 16 x 8 inch / 483 x 406 x 203 mm
One tuned circuit and a three step broadband RF amplifier, using Duratran 220 to 550 Meter RF transformers.
See earlier model Monarch Loop Portable.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 36 lb (36 lb 0 oz) / 16.344 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Talking Machine World, Dec. 15, 1924, page 149)
- Model page created by Jeffrey Rehkopf. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Krasco Manufacturing Co. Inc./ Krasberg Tool & MFG. Co.; Chicago, Illinois (Monarch)