Air-Craft Receiver HA-55A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1964–1967 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Air-Craft Receiver HA-55A - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 130 x 190 mm / 11 x 5.1 x 7.5 inch
- Lafayette Air Craft Receiver HA-55A.
Coverage 108 to 136 MHz in AM.
Custom made in Japan for Lafayette. For private/home use, not for professionell applications.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1341 models, 1157 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
The model Air-Craft Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.