AM/CW/SSB Amateur Communications Receiver HA-700
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1965 ??
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1.3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/CW/SSB Amateur Communications Receiver HA-700 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 195 x 250 mm / 15 x 7.7 x 9.8 inch
0.55-30 MHz in five ranges;
BFO for SSB/CW.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.5 kg / 20 lb 14.8 oz (20.925 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 90.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- RIM-electronic-Jahrbuch 1968
- Model page created by Joachim Glüder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1342 models, 1158 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)