- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HE-30 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 7 x 10 inch / 381 x 178 x 254 mm
General purpose and amateur receiver. BC (550 - 1600 kHz), SW1 (1.6 - 4.8 MHz), SW2 (4.8 - 14.5 MHz) and SW3 (10.3 - 30.0 MHz) bands. Electrical bandspread on amateur bands 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m. Q-multiplier; S-meter.
Original price information from QST 12/1962
Custom made in Japan by Trio for Lafayette. See Kenwood model 9R-59 for other similar models.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.5 kg / 20 lb 14.8 oz (20.925 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Mentioned in
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
|Abgleich in Englisch und Deutsch.||805 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Götz Linss † 27.06.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1360 models, 1177 with images and 421 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)