- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
- 1961/1962 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Trio Corp.
- Brand: Jennen
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1.8 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9R-59 - Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 180 x 250 mm / 15 x 7.1 x 9.8 inch
Coverage 540 - 30000 kHz, bandspread for 80 - 10 meters HAM-Bands. variant: rectifier tube 5CG4 replaces 5Y3
See also similar models sold under different brands:
Jennen Trio JR-101
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.3 kg / 20 lb 7.8 oz (20.485 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 832 models, 768 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kenwood, Trio-Kenwood Inc.; Komagane
Forum contributions about this model: Kenwood, Trio-: 9R-59
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
in the last schematics uploaded, there is an error: the AF amplifier tube is identified as 6AQ6, but the correct ID for this tube is 6AQ5.
Vicente Moncholi - Sevilla - Spain
Vicente Moncholi-Cebrian, 17.Nov.19