Lak Baby 4 tubes
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Marchán; Lak; Madrid
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.5 cm = 3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lak Baby [4 tubes] - Radio Marchán; Lak; Madrid
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 130 x 140 mm / 7.1 x 5.1 x 5.5 inch
Lak Baby has medium and short wave (6...17 MHz).
See also Radio Marchán Lak Baby with 5 tubes.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,094.60 ESP
- Mentioned in
- Radio españolas, Joan Julià Enrich, 1999
- Model page created by Francisco Gallego. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Marchán; Lak; Madrid