- Latvia (Latvia, Riga)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Leibovic, A.; Riga, LV
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 469 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Reflekssupers 38 - Leibovic, A.; Riga, LV
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 300 x 245 mm / 22 x 11.8 x 9.6 inch
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by a member from LV. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 21 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Leibovic, A.; Riga, LV