Solid State 2 Speaker Clock Radio 9J42G-37A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State 2 Speaker Clock Radio 9J42G-37A - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 3.5 x 4.5 inch / 292 x 89 x 114 mm
Lloyd's AM-FM Table Top Alarm Clock Radio Model Solid State 2 Speaker 9J42G-37A.
"Telechron" clock, snooze function.
Power Consumption 7 Watts.
Made in Japan.
Material : Housing plastic, front cover chrome and aluminium.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.6 kg / 3 lb 8.4 oz (3.524 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 140 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL