Dynamic Speaker System WW 050 Series 789A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1980 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dynamic Speaker System WW 050 Series 789A - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.75 x 11.75 x 4.625 inch / 197 x 298 x 117 mm
Case is particle board with film coating. Includes connecting wire with 1/8 inch plug. Speaker is 8 ohm impedance with power handling capability of 4 watts.
Made in Taiwan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 0 oz (3 lb) / 1.362 kg
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 140 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL