Super Micro 5K05A (Japan 517)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1.3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 1.5 inch = 3.8 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Micro 5K05A - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.75 x 1 x 2 inch / 44 x 25 x 51 mm
Made in Japan 517
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0 lb 4 oz (0.25 lb) / 0.114 kg
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 154 models, 128 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL