- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lowe Electronics Ltd.; Matlock
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 117; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SRX-30D - Lowe Electronics Ltd.; Matlock
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 325 x 140 x 230 mm / 12.8 x 5.5 x 9.1 inch
- Lowe Communications Receiver SRX-30D.
Coverage 200 kHz - 30 MHz in AM, USB/LSB.
Similar to SRX-30 but with digital frequency readout and longwave coverage.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 kg / 11 lb 0.2 oz (11.013 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 195.00 GB£
- Source of data
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lowe Electronics Ltd.; Matlock
Forum contributions about this model: Lowe Electronics Ltd: SRX-30D
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
According to informations from belgian site Ham International, this receiver has been produced by japanese manufacturer SEIWA.
It has been marketed by Ham International under designation CENTURY 21D, this will make the definitive link between the analogue set Century 21, also marketed by Lowe as SRX-30 and ist digital successor.
It seems, that the version equipped with the digital frequency counter never has been sold as Century 21D in the german language countries.
Kind regards Martin Boesch
n.b.: we would like to obtain photos from a real existing sample of either a SRX-30D or a Century 21D, You might contact me by personal mail or use the "Guests form" of our site.
Martin Bösch, 06.Dec.09