- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seiki Electronics Inc.
- 1977 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wadley-Loop principle (including dual superhet)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Century-21 - Seiki Electronics Inc.
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 335 x 152 x 250 mm / 13.2 x 6 x 9.8 inch
General coverage receiver 500 - 30000 kHz, AM, USB/LSB; using wadley loop technique, 1 MHz - bands, linear analog readout, preselector.
Technically similar to Drake SSR-1 and very similar to Standard C-6500 .
Please note the 'Century 21' schematics in Radiomuseum apply to the later Century 21D with digital frequency readout; diode switched 455kHz ceramic filters and three Plessey SL1641C mixers.
The Century 21 actually has the same schematic as the Standard C-6500, with no readout; double diode mixers, and two SFD455 filters with switched 30pf and 60pf capacitors across them.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seiki Electronics Inc.