- Manufacturer / Brand
- Luxor Radio AB; Motala
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Luxorita - voir Luxor Radio AB Suède (Sweden)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tenor 4192W - Luxor Radio AB; Motala
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 437 x 215 x 205 mm / 17.2 x 8.5 x 8.1 inch
Luxor Radio AB, Tenor 4192W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.5 kg / 14 lb 5.1 oz (14.317 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 335.00 SEK
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1965 katalog)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by a member from FIN. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 386 models, 287 with images and 134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Luxor Radio AB; Motala