- Manufacturer / Brand
- Luxor, Helsinki - see also Sweden
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Iskumetalli Oy
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 2 x 4,5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Turisti R93LB - Luxor, Helsinki - see also
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 375 x 260 x 160 mm / 14.8 x 10.2 x 6.3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.6 kg / 12 lb 5.4 oz (12.335 lb)
- Model page created by Timo Rantasaari. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 50 models, 41 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Luxor, Helsinki - see also Sweden