- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN
- 1956 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Chassis AMP-138AA - Magnavox Co., Commercial
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Magnavox Chassis AMP-138AA is an AC operated 10 watt audio amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 308 Folder 6 dated 3-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1015 models, 515 with images and 722 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN