- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN
- 1958 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: K0579 - Magnavox Co., Commercial
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 400 Magnavox maintanance manual 6258)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1033 models, 520 with images and 740 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN