- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN
- 1947 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Provincial 152B - Magnavox Co., Commercial
- Console with any shape - in general
Six AM station presets.
125 W power consumption.
Noted versions: Style C107-516, Style C107-56.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1033 models, 519 with images and 736 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN