AV Surround Receiver SR4400/ N1S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
- 2003 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 480 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AV Surround Receiver SR4400/ N1S - Marantz Sound United LLC;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 164 x 365 mm / 17.3 x 6.5 x 14.4 inch
Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
Surround output: 80W (front), 80W (center), 80W (rear)
Speaker load impedance: 6Ω to 16Ω
Decoders: DTS, DTS-ES, DTS Neo:6, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Pro Logic and Pro Logic II, SRS Circle Surround II, auto surround mode detection
Audio in/out: 6.1 input, 6.1 pre output, CD, 2 x recorder loops, 2 x coaxial digital in, 2 x optical digital in, 1 x coaxial digital out, 1 x optical digital out
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.5 kg / 27 lb 8.5 oz (27.533 lb)
- Model page created by Bartosz Szwed. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 541 models, 533 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA