- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
- 1985 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.8 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CAR-4220 - Marantz Sound United LLC;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 53 x 200 mm / 7.1 x 2.1 x 7.9 inch
MW: 531 - 1602 KHz - 9 KHz steps
FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz - 50 KHz steps
6 stations memory
Auto reverse cassette player
- Model page created by Mirko Bersani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 551 models, 542 with images and 88 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
The model CAR-4220 is part of the collections of the following members.