Power Stereo Amplifier 250M
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
- 1975 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 250 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Stereo Amplifier 250M - Marantz Sound United LLC;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 150 x 260 mm / 15.4 x 5.9 x 10.2 inch
This amplifier was targeted to the high-end/professional market in the USA, so it doesn't include a power switch and the power cable is captive. The power transformer is wired to 110VAC at 60Hz. Conversion to 220VAC is done internally by unsoldering/soldering the jumpers. Some units included a wood box as well.
Specs: Output power 125W per channel on a 8ohm load and doubling the power at 4ohm load.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13.8 kg / 30 lb 6.3 oz (30.396 lb)
- Model page created by Jose Mesquita. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 545 models, 539 with images and 88 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA