Synthesized Stereo Tuner ST-333L
Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220/230 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Synthesized Stereo Tuner ST-333L - Marantz Sound United LLC;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 45 x 280 mm / 12.6 x 1.8 x 11 inch
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.3 kg / 5 lb 1.1 oz (5.066 lb)
- Model page created by Bartosz Szwed. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 556 models, 547 with images and 88 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marantz (Sound United LLC); Vista, CA
The model Synthesized Stereo Tuner is part of the collections of the following members.