British Post Office Code Watch
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1900 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: British Post Office Code Watch - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- This 7 jewel (swiss made clockwork) watch was already exhibited at the 1885 International Inventions Exhibition by J.F.Hills, Post Office, Sudbury, Suffolk.
It purpose was to show the time code letters for the use and convenience of postmasters and telephonists. The Code see under "schematics" above.
Ein deutscher Artikel ist hier zu finden.
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.