Crystal Receiver Type No. 20
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1912 ??
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Receiver Type No. 20 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Receiver utilizing single carborundum crystal. A potentiometer allows for adjustment of the the detector voltage. The set requires high resistance headphones.
- Mentioned in
- Hawkhead: Handbook of Technical Instruction for Wireless Telegraphists, 2nd ed. (1915)
- Model page created by Nikolaus Löwe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.