Crystal Receiver Type No. 26
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1912 ??
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Long Wave and/or Very Low Frequency (VLF).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Receiver Type No. 26 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Supplementary shipboard receiver for large wavelengths from 2500m up to 6000m, of the balanced carborundum crystal type. Crystals can be used individually with their own potentiometer, or both crystals can be switched in for balanced operation. The receiver consists of the main unit with crystals, local batteries and coupling circuit, and the separate large 10.000 μH antenna tuning coil with sliding contact.
- Mentioned in
- Hawkhead: Handbook of Technical Instruction for Wireless Telegraphists, 2nd ed. (1915)
- Model page created by Nikolaus Löwe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.