Morse Key Patt. 2426
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1915 ??
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Morse Key Patt. 2426 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 100 x 95 x 168 mm / 3.9 x 3.7 x 6.6 inch
Heavy spark morse key with mahogany base and cover made of riveted brass. Equipped with mica sheets for insulation on the inside of protective cover.
The type designation is "Key Patt. 2426", so it is most likely an Admiralty or Air Ministry key. It has the same contact sets and general design as Air Ministry Type D resp. 10F/7373, which have a bakelite cover and hard rubber base and are of later date.
The larger Patt. 310 key, which has a similar but longer metal cover and came out in 1912, has an extra set of contacts on the back stop and was the predecessor of the Type B1.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.6 kg / 3 lb 8.4 oz (3.524 lb)
- Model page created by Nikolaus Löwe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.