- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1920 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 40 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiver unknown - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 370 x 230 mm / 9.8 x 14.6 x 9.1 inch
Receiver for two wave length:
600m - 1800m (160kHz - 500kHz)
300m - 700m (430kHz - 1MHz)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.3 kg / 20 lb 7.8 oz (20.485 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 92 models, 90 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.