- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1912 ??
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and LongWave in ONE range.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tuning Lamp - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Tuning indicator for adjustment of antenna tuning in spark transmitters, used with smaller Marconi ship installations.
A variable inductance is connected in series with the antenna. In parallel to the inductance there's a 4V incandescent lamp. At its maximum brightness, the antenna current is in resonance.
- Mentioned in
- Hawkhead: Handbook of Technical Instruction for Wireless Telegraphists, 2nd ed. (1915)
- Model page created by Nikolaus Löwe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.