- Manufacturer / Brand
- Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a Spol; Brno
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: M22 - Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 387 x 304 x 235 mm / 15.2 x 12 x 9.3 inch
- Model page created by Gabriel Toth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 19 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a Spol; Brno
The model is part of the collections of the following members.