- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1950 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 / Storage Battery 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case, TUBES VISIBLE
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MC-126P - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Masco model MC-126P is an AC or battery operated mobile audio amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (set 111, Folder 8 dated 11-50)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 114 models, 87 with images and 80 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island