Sound Reel Tape Recorder 375
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1950 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 105 -125 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sound Reel Tape Recorder 375 - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
The Masco model 375 tape recorder is designed to magnetically record on a standard 7" reel, .248" width ribbon. The capstan and balanced flywheel provides constant tape speed of 3.75 inches per second-one hour of playing time to a standard reel. The mechanism is equipped with a fast-forward or fast-rewind speed, requiring 2-1/2 minutes each.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 117, Folder 7 dated 12-50)
- Model page created by Mark Heffington. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 127 models, 101 with images and 95 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island