Sound Reel Tape Recorder 375
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1950 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sound Reel Tape Recorder 375 - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 117, folder 7)
- Model page created by Mark Heffington. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 112 models, 85 with images and 78 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island