Professional Audio Compensator C-108
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY
- 1953 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; Hi-Fi-High End products
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / AC 6.3 & DC 280 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Professional Audio Compensator C-108 - McIntosh Audio Company;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Price in first year of sale
- 96.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 9-54, Set 252, Folder 10)
- Model page created by David Couture. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 78 models, 73 with images and 43 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY