Stereophonic FM tuner MR67
McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereophonic FM tuner MR67 - McIntosh Audio Company;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 140 x 355 mm / 16.1 x 5.5 x 14 inch
Early MR67 units used the dual indicator EMM801, later units used 6HU6 + signal strength meter.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 53.965 lb (53 lb 15.4 oz) / 24.5 kg
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 79 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from McIntosh Audio Company; Binghamton, NY
The model Stereophonic FM tuner is part of the collections of the following members.