Duplex Mains Four Transportable
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: McMichael, Leslie
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Duplex Mains Four Transportable - McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.5 x 19.25 x 10 inch / 419 x 489 x 254 mm
Metal rectifier. Internal frame aerial.
Also called "Duplex Four Mains Transportable".
In reality many types of Tubes/Valves "work". The maker's recommended list isn't known yet. The MS4B would be a Marconi recommendation.
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.05 GBP
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 182 models, 121 with images and 120 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough
Forum contributions about this model: McMichael Radio Ltd.: Duplex Mains Four Transportable
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1