Square Wave Generator 71
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
- 1946 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Square Wave Generator 71 - Measurements Corporation,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 7.4 x 8.8 inch / 381 x 188 x 224 mm
- The 71 generated square waves up to 75 V from 6 to 100000 Hz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9 kg / 19 lb 13.2 oz (19.824 lb)
- Mentioned in
- The Radio Electronic Master, 1956
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
The model Square Wave Generator is part of the collections of the following members.