CB Transceiver 13-878
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Midland International Corporation, Midland Electronics Company; Kansas City, KS, MO
- 1974 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver 13-878 - Midland International
- Chassis only or for «building in»
CB transceiver, 23 channels AM/SSB. Output power 5 Watt AM, 15 Watt SSB.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 12, December 1974.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 197 models, 176 with images and 27 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Midland International Corporation, Midland Electronics Company; Kansas City, KS, MO