Reception Set R210 (ZA 46729)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.K. (different makers for same model)
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- CV4015 CV4012 CV4010 CV4015 CV4025 CV4025 CV4010 CV4010 CV4010 CV4010 CV4010 CV4003 CV286
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 24 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Reception Set R210 - MILITARY U.K. different makers
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 7.5 x 10 inch / 356 x 191 x 254 mm
Reception Set R210: General purpose HF receiver, primarily used with Station Radio C11 of the Larkspur range of equipment.
Frequency coverage: 2-3 / 3-4.5 / 4.5-6.8 / 6.8-9.1 / 9.1-11.4 / 11.4-13.7 / 13.7-16 MHz, AM, CW, FSK with adaptor..
Powered from 24V DC or 110-125 / 220-250V AC mains with additional Rectifier No. 28 power supply.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 35 lb (35 lb 0 oz) / 15.890 kg
- Mentioned in
- Wireless for the Warrior; L.Meulstee (Vol. 3)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 143 models, 110 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.K. (different makers for same model)