- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 115; 230 / DC 27.5 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AN/GRC-175 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
The AN/GRC-175A consists of:
- RT-723B/GR receiver-transmitter,
- C-8314A/GR control, and
- F-1417/GR bandpass filter.
It uses the Wilcox VHF Transceiver 807A.
Emission type: A3 receiving and A3 transmitting
Ac voltage rating: 115.0 volts nominal and 230.0 volts nominal
Dc voltage rating: 27.5 volts nominal
Frequency rating: 50.0 hertz minimum and 400.0 hertz maximum
Maximum power dissipation rating: 50.0 watts
Transmitter frequency rating: 110.0 megahertz minimum and 150.0 megahertz maximum
Receiver frequency rating: 110.0 megahertz minimum and 150.0 megahertz maximum
NIIN assigned in 1969.
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)