VHF Transceiver 807A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wilcox Electric; Kansas City MO
- 1965 ??
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 27,5 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF Transceiver 807A - Wilcox Electric; Kansas City
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 126 x 198 x 365 mm / 5 x 7.8 x 14.4 inch
Ground based VHF equipment for multi channel voice communication.
Frequency range: 116.0 - 149.975 MHz
AM, 680 channels @ 50 kHz or 1360 channels @ 25 kHz spacing.
Channeling time 4 sec typical.
Power out: 25 W min., 40 W nominal
Price in 1967.
This transceiver was part of AN/GRC-175.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 17 lb 4 oz (17.25 lb) / 7.832 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,551.00 $
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wilcox Electric; Kansas City MO