- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 28 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transmitter T-21/ARC-5 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 133 x 179 x 324 mm / 5.2 x 7 x 12.8 inch
Radio transmitter, part of AN/ARC-5 "Command Set". 5,3 - 7,0 MHz, up to 40 W A1/A2/A3. Powered by DY-8/ARC-5 dynamotor installed on MD-7/ARC-5 modulator unit. Remotely controlled by C-29/ARC-5 control box.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.086 kg / 9 lb 0 oz (9 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Heriberto Tavella. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 362 models, 317 with images and 173 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
Forum contributions about this model: MILITARY U.S.: Transmitter T-21/ARC-5
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Command Set is not a model name, but a general name for the small, light and compact aircraft receivers and transmitters that are part of SCR-274-N, ATA/ARA, and AN/ARC-5 radio-equipment.
Jan Terranea, 10.May.10