Control Box for ARC-3 VHF Radio C-118/ARC-3
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1945 ?
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 28 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Control Box for ARC-3 VHF Radio C-118/ARC-3 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 2.7 x 7 inch / 152 x 69 x 178 mm
- Early Control Panel for AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio.
The unit is mounted in the aircraft on a seperate plate FT-240-A. On the front panel arranged in 2 staggered rows are eight red pushbuttons to select one of 8 channels and a black button as the OFF switch. On the bottom end of the metal case are the jacks for microphone and headset plugs and the TONE button. For volume control of the headset audio, an extra Control Unit C-197/ARC-3 ist required.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.1 lb (2 lb 1.6 oz) / 0.953 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (AN 16-30 ARC3-2)
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)