AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio Set for Aircraft
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1945 ?
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 28 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio Set for Aircraft - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
Airborne radio transmitter/receiver equipment for 8 crystal controlled channels in the 100 - 156 MHz VHF band. AM modulated at 8 W rf output.
The radio set comprises the following items:
J-68/ARC-3 Power Junction Box with Dynamotors DY-21/ARC-3 and DY-22/ARC-3
C-118/ARC-3 or C-404/A Control Box
Tubes listed one per type.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (AN 16-30 ARC3-2)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Radiosurplus Ieri e Oggi, Umberto Bianchi - Italy)
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)