DY-21/ARC-3 Dynamotor for ARC-3 VHF Radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1945 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 28/410 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DY-21/ARC-3 Dynamotor for ARC-3 VHF Radio - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 4 x 3.5 inch / 191 x 102 x 89 mm
- Dynamotor DY-21/ARC-3 is located on J-68/ARC-3 Power Junction Box that forms part of the AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio.
It is used to supply the Transmitter T-67/ARC-3 with 410 VDC during transmission (operated by the PTT line).
Power connections are provided by a three-pin socket, on the bottom of the dynamotor base. Four snap-slide fasteners secure it to the chassis.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.4 lb (8 lb 6.4 oz) / 3.814 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. ((AN 16-30 ARC3-2))
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 371 models, 324 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
The model DY-21/ARC-3 is part of the collections of the following members.