T-67/ARC3 Transmitter for ARC-3 VHF Radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1945 ?
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 28/410 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T-67/ARC3 Transmitter for ARC-3 VHF Radio - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7.5 x 16 inch / 305 x 191 x 406 mm
- Airborne Transmitter for AN/ARC-3 VHF Radio.
The Radio Transmitter provides a crystal-controlled RF power output of approx. 8 W (AM) in the 100 - 156 MHz VHF range. There are 8 preselected channels, equipped with CR-1A/AR crystals. Automatic tuning is acomplished by a motor-driven system that stops at the 18th harmonic of the crystal frequency
22...32 VDC from battery for filaments and relays, via Junction Box J-68. Consumption of 12 A includes Receiver R-77/ARC3 during transmit mode.
410 VDC from Dynamotor DY-21 mounted on top of Power Junction Box J-68/ARC3. It is energized only when the PTT key is pressed.
T-67A/ARC-3 (production change or modifications M-1 to M-3 to basic unit) mainly to improve tuning system
T-67B/ARC3 includes T-67A mods. Additionally receptacle PL-151 is used also for TX modulation via Intercom.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 21 lb (21 lb 0 oz) / 9.534 kg
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. ((AN 16-30 ARC3-3))
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 332 with images and 189 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)