- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1940 ??
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal DC-9 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25 x 65 x 0 mm / 1 x 2.6 x 0 inch
Quartz Crystal Unit 1.0000 MHz mounted in a metal can with octal tube base.
It is used as a frequency reference in all models of Frequency Meter Set SCR-211 / BC-221.
- Model page created by Franz Harder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 371 models, 324 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
The model Crystal is part of the collections of the following members.