Crystal (Quartz) CR-1A/AR
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1941 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal CR-1A/AR - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.125 x 2.188 x 0.375 inch / 29 x 56 x 10 mm
- Used in WW2-era USAF HF and VHF transmitters;
Crystal Unit 1-1/8" wide X 3/8" X 1-1/8" tall;
Pin spacing 1/2" and pin diameter 1/8" X 11/16" long.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.050 kg / 0 lb 1.8 oz (0.11 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)