Dynamotor Power Supply DY-88/GRC-9
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1951–1960 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 or 12 or 24 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dynamotor Power Supply DY-88/GRC-9 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
Dynamotor- and vibrator PSU for radio set AN/GRC-9. Dynamotor output 580 volts at 100 mA transmitter plate. Vibrator PSU output 120 volts at 45 mA receiver plate. Via ballast-tubes: 6,5 volts at 2 A transmitter filament, 1,5 volts at 500 mA for receiver filament, 6,9 volts at 575 mA for keying-relay. Mainly used in mobile installations.
This power unit exists with different suffixes for local manufacture or destination (Germany: -GY, France: -FR).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 22 kg / 48 lb 7.3 oz (48.458 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (TDv. 5820/3-01)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)